Notre Dame has known who it would play in 2023 for some time, but now the Fighting Irish know when they will play their opponents next season.
The 2023 season will be the second for Notre Dame under new Head Coach coach Marcus Freeman. Freeman led the Irish to a 9-4 overall record and a win over South Carolina in the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl in his first season.
Here’s the Fighting Irish’s updated schedule:
- Aug. 26 – vs. Navy (Dublin, Ireland)
- Sept. 2 – Tennessee State (Notre Dame Stadium)
- Sept. 9 – at NC State (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Sept. 16 – Central Michigan (Notre Dame Stadium)
- Sept. 23 – Ohio State (Notre Dame Stadium)
- Sept. 30 – at Duke (Durham, N.C.)
- Oct. 7 – at Louisville (Louisville, Ky.)
- Oct. 14 – USC (Notre Dame Stadium)
- Oct. 21 – Bye
- Oct. 28 – Pittsburgh (Notre Dame Stadium
- Nov. 4 – at Clemson (Clemson, S.C.)
- Nov. 11 – Bye
- Nov. 18 – Wake Forest (Notre Dame Stadium)
- Nov. 25 – at Stanford (Palo Alto, Calif.)
Notre Dame has a tough stretch beginning on September 23rd against Ohio State and ends with a home game against USC.
Newly transferred QB Sam Hartman will face his old squad on November 18, which is Senior Day, when the Irish play Wake Forest.
Photo courtsey of FBS Schedules