1. MAC Championship- Central Michigan -6.5 vs Miami (OH): The Chippewas will save a little bit of Michigan’s face by beating an Ohio team in a big game. Dormady will have a day and take advantage of Miami’s defense and will get the Championship for McElwain. Lay the points and go with Central Michigan.
2. Sun Belt Championship- App State -6 vs Louisiana Lafayette: Just like the first meeting I think App State takes away the great running game of the Cajuns. App State is a very disciplined team that doesn’t shoot themselves in the foot. Napier will get a bigger job maybe Missouri after a great year at ULL but I think App State gets the win and cover.
3. Big 12 Championship- Baylor +9 vs Oklahoma: All the money is on Oklahoma after the first matchup and the frantic comeback. Everyone saying that Oklahoma was making mistakes and the game shouldn’t have been close. I think Baylor has a huge chip on its shoulder and it carries onto the field tomorrow. I think Hurts makes enough plays to win but Baylor keeps it close.
4. Conference USA Championship- F.A.U. -8 U.A.B.: This is an easy pick for me for one reason, Lane Kiffin. There have been rumors all over the place to where Kiffin will go or if he will go to bigger school. I think the Owls score at will and run it up because Lane wants to prove he is a winner and a great coach. Kiffin goes to a big school after this beat down of UAB.
5. America Chamionship- Cincinnati +9.5 vs Memphis: This Line is way too big. The finest matchup was an all time game. Lots of scoring both ways and I think that happens again. Memphis will get the win but not by more then one score. Offense, offense, offense take the Bearcats and the over 57.5 for an easy double down.
6. Mountain West Championship- Hawaii +14 vs . Boise State: This will he offense on top of offense mixed with offense. Take the over 64.5 and the Rainbow Warriors. Boise will won but 14 is too much when Hawaii can score a lot of points quickly they will back door cover.
7. S.E.C. Championship- Georgia +225 over L.S.U.: I think if everything goes right the Bulldogs get just enough stops to score a field goal win late of the Tigers. This game will be close and if it’s in the 20’s the Bulldogs won anything over that The Tigers will win. I’m taking the good odds to win some money on Georgia for 2 teams in the SEC to make the playoff.
8. Big 10 Championship- Ohio State -16.5 vs Wisconsin: This will cement the Buckeyes number 1 seed in the college playoff. They will shut the running game of the Badgers down and will score at will with Fields and Dobbins leading the way. In the second half Young will have 4 sacks and the Buckeyes will pull way ahead for an easy cover. This game will be ugly at the end.
A.C.C. Championship- Virginia +28.5 vs. Clemson: Clemson wins this game easily. 28.5 is sooooo many points in a Championship game. I know that the Tigers have been blowing everyone out but 4 tds to a Mendenhall lead Cavaliers team is just not going to happen. Too much pride for Virginia and Bronco. Tigers win by 20.